Dr. Mark Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Roy?

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Doc Roy has done all 8 of my surgeries. I trust him implicitly!! He is not only my neuro, he is a friend. He is concerned about my life, not just my condition. I drive over an hour to see him and would follow him to Timbuktu if he ever left Eden. BEST. NEURO. EVER!! Thank you, Doc Roy, for improving my life and that of my dad (RIP), and my sister.

Patient of Dr. Roy's for years.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Roy is one of the most caring Dr. that I have ever met in my life. He took care of my husband and me with the most upmost care and concern. I consider him one of my close friends and His staff are the same way!!!!! Always with a smile and willing to listen and Help! You are not a Number at His practice, You are a PERSON!!!! He really Cares about his patients!

This place is not reliable

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I tried to get an appointment to this doctor. The staffg was very rude. After I took my MRI to them they said they didn't have referral from my doctor. I went back to my doctor and they said they sent it twice. They called and the rude lady said, Oh I found it. Then they called me two weeks later and had set me an appointment 4 months out. I called and asked if they could put me in a cancelation. I was told to call each morning. This is a not a reliable place.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Roy is Awesome. He explains in layman terms. You will be better if you do what he says.

Mrs.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I have been very pleased with Dr. Roy and his staff. All are friendly and very professional.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I don't remember the exact dates, but he operated on me for a ruptured disc and later, for spurs on my spine, maybe in the late 1990's. I was very impressed with his skills now that my Neurologist has retired, I would like to know a Neurologist Dr. Roy would recommend.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

BEST doctor I have ever seen. He's amazing and brilliant!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

most awesome doctor!

!5 words can not describe my experience

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Would not even return phone calls after my spinal fusion surgery.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Dr Roy is excellent , would recommend him over any other doctor.

Dr Roy the best Dr I've ever had.

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else and would recommend him to all my family and friends in need of neck or back surgery. I was injured 18 years ago. After conservative treatment and surgery I thought I'd be back to work in 6 weeks, well that was a little over 18 years ago. My life has changed dramatically, but I have to tell you with a Dr like Dr Roy, I know I am receiving the best care out there. I have had two surgeries total, and wouldn't hesitate to let him operate again should something else be needed. His bedside manner is amazing, he not only treats you and your injury but he includes your family, always asks how they are doing and dealing with your issues. Its a pleasure to have such a caring physician. So many today are in a hurry and don't take the time to listen, but Dr Roy is made from a different mold. He always has time for his patients.

Exceptional

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Roy is an exceptional individual and that carry's over to his practice. He set my entire life on track and was wonderful throughout my rehabilitation. His skills, techniques, patients, straight forward approach is nothing but the best. If I had to recommend a doctor for surgery he would be the only one I would recommend.