Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Rubenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Best doctor I have been to ever. He cares and shows it, Very professional at all times. His staff takes care of you as if you were talking to the doctor.He is concerned at goes over everything. Makes you feel like you have a chance to get better. But will tell you the facts. Listen to him he is the best. Benny Otero 10/22/17
Thanks to him I can't walk for the rest of my life. He was supposed to perform a simple lumbar spine epidural injection but during the procedure he actually caused permanent injury to the spinal cord. Did not show any remorse and actually claimed no responsibility whatsoever. Found out later that he has a past history of causing permanent injuries to former patients and his malpractice rates are through the roof.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1989
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Rubenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVisual Health & Surgical Center, 4495 Military Trl Ste 209, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Mark A Rubenstein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.