Dr. Mark Rubenstein Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rubenstein?

Benny Otero

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Best doctor I have been to ever. He cares and shows it, Very professional at all times. His staff takes care of you as if you were talking to the doctor.He is concerned at goes over everything. Makes you feel like you have a chance to get better. But will tell you the facts. Listen to him he is the best. Benny Otero 10/22/17

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Very smart. His diagnostic skills are excellent. I am glad he takes me as a patient

Dr. Rubenstein belongs in a mental hospital as an inpatient

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Thanks to him I can't walk for the rest of my life. He was supposed to perform a simple lumbar spine epidural injection but during the procedure he actually caused permanent injury to the spinal cord. Did not show any remorse and actually claimed no responsibility whatsoever. Found out later that he has a past history of causing permanent injuries to former patients and his malpractice rates are through the roof.

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Great Dr & staff very nice. I told nurse I didnt want a medical student during my emg testing on my foot. It is very painful & uncomfortable. She was there anyway!! I was very uncomfortable & he talked to her the entire time. Wasnt right at all!!

Confident and knowledgeable!

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr. Rubenstein was generous with is time and genuine with his concern. He put me at ease and helped me to feel confident in OUR success. I highlight 'our' because I felt he was personally involved. I wish there were more doctors out there like him. Many thanks.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Excellent rapport with his patient.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

good attention and excellent analysis and referral - good attention and clarity of diagnosis -given

excellent! Electrodiagnostic Medicine; Spinal Cord Injury Medicine; Physical Medicine & Rehab Pain Medicine

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Smart, effective, focused on patient and symptoms;: Electrodiagnostic Medicine Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Physical Medicine & Rehab Pain Medicine

No compassion...

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Going to see him under a workers comp case... Herniation and finally a surgical fusion. His bedside manner was terrible. Just kept prescribing drugs to me which did not work. After seeing him for an extended amount of time and still in major pain, I was told it was in my head, that I needed to see a psychiatrist! Finally, on my own had another MRI, and low and behold I have another herniated disc and impingements on some nerves... Girls in the office were wonderful! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. He always made me feel like I was going nuts!!!

first-rate pysiatrist & pain management doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2012

I have been cared for in several top medical systems and by great doctors. Therefore, I understand what it takes to be a good doctor. Dr Rubenstein is my first choice for such care in north palm beach county

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Very caring physician. Explains things carefully. Answers all my questions and always follows up. If I had to put my well being or life in his hands, I would do so with great faith and trust. He truly cares about his patients and his profession.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017