Dr. Mark Rudemiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rudemiller?

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudemiller for over twenty years. He is extremely nice, professional, and accurate. My father and sister are also his patients and we are all very pleased with Dr. Rudemiller and his staff.

Worse Office Practices

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I am very unsatisfied with the office policy and the office staff. The office discriminates against people with caresource insurance. I was told I would have to take my children to a health clinic for immunizations and a flu shot because I have caresource and the office discriminates against caresource because they do not want to have to file the claim for the immunizations. I was told that because I have caresource I would not receive the level of quality care like the other patients in the office. I find this statement to be rude and discriminatory. Why should I have to take my children to 2 different offices when I can get a dr. that will provide the care my children need elsewhere. This is ludicrous and absurd. Hopefully anyone reading this that has caresource will find a physician elsewhere. I would never reccommmend this practice to anyone and I will try to get everyone I know to switch dr.'s because that is just ridiculous.

A Model Physician

Posted on February 26th, 2010

I have been going to Mark Rudemiller for quite a few years. I find him to be an excellent doctor. He is genuinely interested in his patients and take time to find out what the problems are. I never feel rushed through my appointments either like I had with physicians in the past. I would highly recommend him if you want a doctor that really cares about you and your health!

Posted on September 20th, 2011