Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark N Rudolph has the following 3 specialties
- Forensic Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mark N Rudolph has the following 17 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Forensic Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Dr. Mark N Rudolph has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark N Rudolph is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr Rudolph was excellent at listening,diagnosing and best bedside manner from a physician that i have seen in a long time.I wish he had been the therapist I saw weekly.The only way to see Dr Rudolph was to see a therapist at the office he works at,and they were less than proffesional and borderline unethical.Dr Rudolph on the other hand,exemplifies what a psychiatrist should be.I am so grateful to HIM for giving me my life back.I would highly recommend him to anyone,not the outfit he works for though.The owner is rude and lacking in basic social skills.I hope Dr Rudolph doesnt get negative attention due to the proprietor of taighsolais.Thank you Dr. Rudolph
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Boston University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark N Rudolph in this video.
Dr. Mark N Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke, MA.