Dr. Mark Brown Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Brown?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Despite what seems a high volume of patients,the office set up is amazing.After checking in, you enter the inner office and are instructed to which waiting room you wait according to what doctor you are visiting. Although my actual visit with the doctor was brief, he gave me the info and mess I needed also, set up immediately my follow up the following week and a future visit a month later. This was only my third visit to the office and the fifth or sixth meeting face to face with my doctor, I am quite pleased and can see that this will be a good relationship which is sometimes hard to find these days. AND, the staff ALL were helpful,courteous and down right nice women.

Posted on June 9th, 2015