- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mark S Brown
Mark S Brown is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with other offices in Boynton Beach, FL and Melbourne, FL . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Mark S Brown has 3 locations
7270 Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
10075 S Jog Rd Ste 300
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
1304 Oak St
Melbourne, FL 32901
Book Online Now
Mark S Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Mark S Brown has the following 5 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Mark S Brown is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Mark S Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
More about Mark S Brown
Dr. Mark Brown joined South Florida Gastroenterology in 1998. Dr. Brown is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Brown received his medical education at Medical College of Virginia. He completed his Internship, Residency, and Fellowship Programs at Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of Miami Affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Brown is an active member of the medical staff at Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Delray Medical Center.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Mark S Brown - Gastroenterology in Boynton Beach, FL, in this video.
Mark S Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.