Dr. Mark Dawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Dawson?

Posted on June 20th, 2014

compassionate and caring, he's all about the patient's needs. his staff takes care of all scheduling and phone calls for procedures to be done. he makes your health a priority!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your gratitude. Thank you so much for your input. I will let my staff know their efforts are well-recognized.

Long Time Patient

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Dr. Dawson has been my gastroenterologist since I left my pediatric gastro. He is great. He talks to you and you feel like he really cares about you...there is actual conversation and you walk out with a game plan to get you better or keep you that way.

Thank you so much.

Routine Colonoscopy Went Well

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Very smooth, uneventful colonoscopy. Great staff at his Ambulatory Surgical Clinic. Very safe, competent care. Absolutely no problems. Would recommend for friends/family members based on my experience .

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much. You are too kind.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Very attentive at my visit. My procedure (colonoscopy) was painless with an easy preparation. It was obvious that he was really happy to give me good news. I have referred family and friends to Dr. Dawson.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your gratitude.

GASTRO CONSULT

Posted on April 21st, 2012

A VERY CARING PHYSICIAN, TAKES PLENTY OF TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING AND GIVES YOU TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS.I MET HIM WHILE I WAS A PATIENT IN THE HOPITAL. HE WENT OVER AND ABOVE HIS CALL TO HELP ME. I WILL TRAVEL FROM MICHIGAN BACK TO FLORIDA FOR HIS CARE.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your gratitude. This is why I became a doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Listened to me and took good care of me during procedure. No discomfort and easy preparation for colonoscopy. Got results quickly.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your gratitude.

Talk Talk Talk

Posted on November 4th, 2009

He is friendly and loves to talk. I didn't get to explain my symptoms to himand left unsatisfied. He did order two $$ outpatient test. I will get a secondopinion.

Doctor's Response

I listen extensively to my patients and ask each of them if there are any issues we have not addressed. If something has been overlooked we address that problem. Similarly sometimes patients forget to bring up an issue and we invite them to call or bring it to their follow up appointment. Lastly I am cognizant of the expense of medical testing. I try to maintain a "treat and investigate" approach as much as possible. If someone wants a second opinion I will be glad to help them find an expert in the field, usually in a university setting.

Posted on September 29th, 2017