Dr. Mark Foster Is this you?

4.7

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on March 7th, 2013

After moving here to the desert 2 years ago, I needed to find a doctor I could trust. After asking around, I heard Dr. Mark Foster's name several times. Glad I found him and his staff. They are the best! What I like best about Dr Foster is that he spends time with me and he understands what I am looking for in health care. If you want personalized care, this is where you need to go.

Outstanding Service and Bedside Manner!

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr.Foster is the doc all docs should try to be. He takes the time to actually listen and talk to you. My first appt was well over 1 hour and I was able to give the most complete medical history ever.I have been a patient for several years and Dr. F and staff do not disappoint on any level. As a nurse I can surely tell you how refreshing it is to communicate with a medical professional who actually has your best interests at heart. Be prepared to enjoy "healthcare as it should be."

Patsy Ames, Palm Desert, CA

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Dr. Foster is a rare and complete pleasure in the medical field. His office staff are professional, friendly and genuine. The wait time is minimal to non existent. Dr. Foster is knowledgable, caring, extremely competent and very easy to talk to. You are NOT rushed and are given ample time to ask questions. Dr. Foster takes time with you to explain everything. I feel in very good hands with Dr. Foster as my physician! Thank you to the good doctor and his wonderful staff.

Real Gem in Healcare

Posted on January 21st, 2010

I call him my Doctor.He is just a delight to consult with.Dr. Foster and his staff are very courteous, in a nice clean accessible office in Palm Desert, Ca

Clearly the Best!

Posted on September 13th, 2009

Sensational bedside manner. A Doctor that treats you as if YOU are his only patient. Spends more than enough time with your concerns & well-being. Has been accurate diagnosing & treating my medical conditions. I've known quite a few doctors in my day. I have been an RN for more than 32 years!

Best doctor experience ever

Posted on March 30th, 2009

Best doctor I have ever been to. He treats the whole patient, takes his time, and explanes things perfectly.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015