Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Funk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark S Funk has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Mark S Funk has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark S Funk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Loved him and wished he was there through delivery. He was leaving for Christmas time vacation and then I got stuck with all kinds of personnel. Not a native Texan so it would have meant a lot if I had more familiar faces by my side. The UHS Hospital was undergoing construction so it took hours to get a room for my planned Cesarean. My Aunt who is a high risk pregnancy nurse was there thank God to help where the staff seemed to be lacking. Over all great Doctor but would rethink UHS Hospital.
Dr. Funk is my first OBGYN for my first baby and I love his way with patients. He is very dedicated to what he is specialized in and has a lot of experience under his belt. I feel very comfortable around him and I know I can trust him. His office and workers are all very nice and the wait is about 10 minutes. His work ethic is outstanding and I will come back to him for my second baby in like 5 years.
Thank you for seeing me through my second pregnancy. You are a Great Doctor and very dedicated to you work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Mark S Funk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsUT Medicine San Antonio, 8300 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Funk in this video.
Dr. Mark S Funk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.