Dr. Mark S Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Hamilton?

Dr. Hamilton is a fantastic doctor. His bedside manner is patient and he is very understanding. We used him for our kids versus a pediatrician and continue to use him for family care.

Excellent Doctor

Great Doctor

Dr. Hamilton is a great doctor. He is professional and does a good job. He takes the time to talk with you when your there and helps you with any problems you have. He does not rush you in and out which to many other doctors do. He is very friendly and when I have my son he takes the time to answer his questions also. I would recommend him to everyone.

Great Doctor

Dr. Hamilton has always taken great care of my family. He takes the extra time for each of us and seems to care about his patients like they are his own family.

Gosh! I feel older...he has been my doctor since 1986

Mark Hamilton is an excellent people person as well as an outstanding doctor.He listens...actually really listens to me during an appointment. He takes any amount of needed time to assess and to diagnose any illness.If I move in the future he will still be my doctor because his abilities would make even driving an hour or less worth it.I am very pleased to have this wise man who keeps up on the latest medical treatments et al as my doctor.Many, many doctors could learn how to treat a patient with the skills that Mark Hamilton owns and which he utilizes in his practice on a daily basis.Thanks Dr. Hamilton for being a REAL doctor INSTEAD of one who calls him or herself a doctor while rushing people in and out so quickly it is like going to an assembly line "doctor."

DR. HAMILTON IS AMAZING! HE TAKES THE EXTRA STEP TO MAKE SURE HE FINDS OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. HE TRULY IS AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND I WOULD NEVER-EVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE.