Dr. Mark S Hinson Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Hinson?

Highly Recommended

I have to wonder which Dr Hinson some of these people refer to.....not the one who did my surgery in 2015. He is not "chatty Cathy"...no.....but listens, answered all my questions, not in the least impatient or condescending.....PLUS his surgical skills are impeccable. I would recommend him without the slightest hesitation.

Excellent surgeon

Accurate diagnosis with even better results. I had very little pain after surgery. Would definitely recommend for other patients

No bedside manner

I would never recommend Dr. Hinson to anyone. He is extremely arrogant and has a horrible bedside manner. He spent very little time with my husband and offered little explanation as to the procedure itself. There was no follow-up afterwards. He comes across as not wanting to be bothered with the patient at all -

only seemed to care about money

NO compassion.NO bedside manor.Arrogant. Condescending.Would not take time to speak to my family in person.

RUDE/RUSHED/ROUGH

Dr. Mark Hinson has such an ego it is unbelievable. He talked down to me. Sorry that I am not a doctor too. Once he got me to agree to surgery, none of my questions seemed to matter, just scheduling with his staff. After surgery he did not care to help with my problems stating not his problem. Would NEVER recommend him.

Don't care about his Bedside manner

Yes, he is a little robotic, talks fast, and he's quick to discuss procedures; however, I'd rather have a good robot surgeon than a bad one that spends extra time with me. I had surgery last month and I can hardly see the scar. Pretty amazing if you ask me. Id recommend him to those who dont need coddling.

rude & arrogant

obvious only cares about money and not his patients or needs!!!

He is robot like talks from a memorized script. Did not answer my questions on this surgery. He did same day surgery on me in 2007 I was in the hospital for 6 days and to this day I have no clear answer as to what was done why I have 27 scopic scars I was sent to him and knew I did not want him again I want a doctor to talk to me not at me

Dr. Mark S Hinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.