Dr. Mark S Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Rosenberg?

Best doctor I have ever seen

I love seeing Dr. R he is patient, kind and very understanding. He may have a little bit longer wait time only because he spends the time needed with his patient's. He is well worth the wait.

I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE

my new doctor

I went to Macomb Medical on friends advise after not being happy with my last doctor. The office fit me into an emergency appointment slot that day. I went because I was sick and needed prompt care. The office and staff were great. Seen on time. They do it all there. They even have a pharmacy. Dr Rosenberg was very caring and through. My blood pressure was way high and he was very concerned even though I was just there for a cough. We talked about the care I was getting at my regular doctor. I am now going to be a regular patient of his. Very down to earth and knowlegable, he really listened and seemed to care. Going back for a full physical next week.

Just needs better staff

Great doctor but staff is less than courteous...

Great First Visit

This was my first visit with Dr. Rosenberg. I found him very attentive and quite responsive to my complaints. He seems intuitive and caring.

His office does not make appointments because they did a survey and that is what his patients wanted. I have always been very comfortable in his office.

Dr. Mark S Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.