Have you seen Dr. Mark S Russo?

Unfriendly staff

I had the displeasure of speaking to a "Laurie". She was the most sarcastic and condescending human being. She really needs to attend a customer service class.

no bedside manor

He has the god complex and is always on his phone when your telling him your problems what a rude person. i would not recommend this ego maniac

Best of the best

Dr. Russo is the best of the best. His academic mind is amazing. He discusses care with you, doesn't just tell you what to do, he actually wants your input! I have been seeing him for roughly 5 years and he is always on the ball and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone needing a nephrologist.

Dr. Russo is one of the best Dr.s that I ever had. Enough said.

Retired Tax Auditor

Outstanding Care

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Mark Russo. He is a trustworthy and caring doctor. I have been truly blessed to have found him. He was the only doctor that was able to give me a correct diagnosis for my condition. His office staff is always ready to help and assist me with utmost courtesy. It's all about the patient in this office.

I found it easy to obtain my first appointment however when I arrived, I found the office staff to be rude and in a hurry to move me through. I waited in the waiting room then waited in the exam room for the doctor. When he arrived he seemed hyper, distracted and in a hurry to move me through their assembly line. I am new to kidney disease and felt so put off, I didn't feel comfortable asking questions. I will never return to him.

Patient

Knowledgeable. Patient mannerism.Responds to questions.Seems thorough.Polite, respectful.Interested in being helpful to patient

Horribe bedside manner

He is very abrasive...I went to a different kidney doctor after my initial appointment.

Dr. Mark S Russo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Mark S Russo Is this you?