Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Seigel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I am proud to say I am one of his original patients and one of the longest. 29 years and counting! I have never seen another OBGYN in my life. He has delivered two babies, helped me through a miscarriage with a DNC, tied my tubes and performed a hysterecomy due to cancer and Endometriosis. Many friends and both my adult daughters see him as well. He is the real deal! Super knowledgable, great beside manner, direct, open, honest and includes the whole family in your treatment plan. In my humble opinion there just is no other option but Mark Seigel! It will be a VERY sad day when he finally decides to retire! And the icing on the cake...he loves Mickey Mouse as much as I do! PS: remember he delivers unpredictable babies and yes sometimes that means you will have to wait as he is late or backed up! He's worth it!
I have been a patient of Dr. Seigel's for about 30 years now and he is the best. He is up-to-date with all the current technologies and practices. His level of expertise in his field of medicine is surpassed by none in my humble opinion. Fortunately for me, every time that my insurance has changed he has taken whatever my new insurance is because I would hate to have to give him up.
Delivered my daughter in 2011..Gret doctor ..very patient, knowledeable, friendly..Best out here as far as iam concerned!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Mark S Seigel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn4u Llc, 19785 Crystal Rock Dr, Germantown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Seigel in this video.
Dr. Mark S Seigel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Germantown, MD.