Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Wasserman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark S Wasserman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Mark S Wasserman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark S Wasserman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I think Dr. Wasserman is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is thorough and listens. I can go in on one visit and come in the next time and he remembers our conversation. I have to say I do not like the reception people. Once I did not have cash (I did have a credit card) for my co-pay so they refused to let me see Dr. Wasserman. On another occasion, I was 20 minutes late. I had phoned because I was at the wrong building, and by the time I got into the office I was 20 minutes late, so they refused to let me see the doctor, and I had to reschedule. Luckily, I appreciate Dr. Wasserman enough that I refuse to let the office help deter me from getting in to see him.
Such a shame to have one of the best doctors around but have the worst staff, billing, receptionists and nurses EVER! I love Dr. Wasserman, been going to him for over 13 years and have put up with his rude staff just to get to him! NOT ANYMORE! I have dealt with billing issues that have never been resolved (the office error and how they were billed) and now have I am turned over to collections? Issue going on with my daughter.....had to leave a voice mail for a nurse, never received a phone call back! Unacceptable! I will make one last appointment with Dr. Wasserman and will advise him how absolutely horrible his office staff have treated me and what seems to be several others too. I am sad to leave him but can no longer take the stress of that office!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Mark S Wasserman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMckinley Health Center, 2166 Madison Ave, Granite City, IL
Dr. Mark S Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granite City, IL.