Highly Dissatisfied

Front office staff is awful-left hanging

I am appalled at the office staff's condescending attitude. I tried to reestablish a patient record with Dr. Saba for my 97 year old Uncle and it has taken SEVEN phone calls to finally get them to say they are not interested in him anymore and good luck finding a new doc. I asked to speak with Dr. Saba and was told no. I asked to leave him a message and was told no. This is NOT the way to run an office and present a welcoming attitude. It is shameful that this is allowed to happen when so many people are able to give good customer service. I doubt he even knows how his office is handling calls. Or his office manager doesn't care. We loved Dr. Saba's caring and kind attention, and now we are left to search for a new doctor for a basically healthy 97 year old. Appalling does not begin to describe how I have been left feeling over this behavior.

He's a great doctor

Always listens and explains

The Best

Absolutely the best! Never seems rushed. And a very good listener and communicator.

Terrible scheduling

Called to let them know I was running late. When I showed up 15 min late after driving all the way there I was told I was too late and would have to reschedule and I should have known better

Dr. Mark G Saba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.