Dr. Mark Saleem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Saleem?

Very kind, caring doctor

One of the kindest, caring doctors I have delt with. He has a very warm caring personality and really cares about his patients.

continuity of care.

dr.saleem and his staff are wonderful ,they have provided excellent care throughout my illness.before,during and after,dr.saleem is very thorough and follow -up is priority 1.he listens to his patients and tactfully draws out the answers he needs to questions unanswered.

lifesaver

i met dr.saleem when i was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 39.his gentle bed side manner set my mind at ease ,for the most part.he and his staff took excellent care of me through it all.i was very impressed.when discussing my treatment options i let him know that i trusted him totally and i would comply with dr.'s orders and agreed with the course of treatment we discussed which was a mastectomy.i said to him i need for you to follow through with whatever treatment that would allow me to stick around to watch my baby grow up.he said you're the boss.i will never forget that.i will be eternally grateful.

The Best Surgeon

I had an infection for 8.5 months, 21 Doctors visits with 11 different doctors and was given 9 different diagnoses. He was the only person willing to take action besides giving me more antibiotics. He did surgery the next day in the hospital on a holiday weekend. He listened to me and explained everything. He even called me personally to tell me the biopsy results.

Dr. Saleem is wonderfull!!!

Dr.Saleem is a wonderfull Doctor and saved my father when nobody else would do the surgery.