Dr. Mark S Samberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Samberg?

Terrible

For several years I have had low energy poor weight management and a couple of months ago i did some blood work and found out i have the same amount of testosterone as a prepubescent adolescent teenager. I walked in to this doctor and he said. " You can grow a beard your testosterone is fine I recommend against it" that was it. then he left....

Vasectomy

He got the job done but failed to completely numb the area he was working on. Very very painful. Had mild complications after procedure.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR

my father has been a patient with Dr samburg for a long while and he's had no complaints until now my father had an operation on a Tuesday and the next day he wanted to discharge him but my father could not walk, So we did not see the dr until about a week later because that Friday he went on vacation while my father was slowly dying. he has 3 infections which the doctor didn't even bother to take his hand out of his pocket to check his surgery work when his wife asked the dr questions he would not respond to her only that "everything was normal". it wasn't until his primary dr came in and started him on antibiotics and breathing treatments that my father came out of his "haze" and was able to communicate with us again. we got some test results back and the dr told his wife that he needed to stop complaining and that he would most likely die because his disease spread. we are currently fighting for his life as I write this but the negligence of this so called "DR" is just unreal I have never met someone so cold-hearted and most words i cannot describe. I DO NOT recommend this "DR" to anyone or any of his "Friends" I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone else thank you for reading

Not good

Dr. Samberg did not even discuss the results of my ultrasound even though he had the report. All he was interested in was why I would let him do a cystoscopy on me. I don't trust him.

Dr. Mark S Samberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merced, CA.