Dr. Mark A Sargent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Sargent?

Bad doctor

Bad doctor would not tell anyone to go him by far one of the rudest doctors I have went to in my life

Dr. Sargent and his staff are second to none. I could not be happier with the care I have received and could not say enough about how easy the office is to do business with. I have never been to a doctor with less than a 5 minute wait and staff that know you by name. Excellent care and service!!!

Dr. Sargent is very honest and will tell you how it is. I like that he knows what he is talking about!

I have been a patient of both Dr. Sargent and his nurse practitioner Karine. I love them both! The staff is super friendly and helpful too.

I absolutely love everything about this doctor's office. I have had amazing experiences with both Dr. Sargent, my OB/GYN, and Karine Romain, ARNP, WHNP. Karine has helped me more than words can express. Before I met her, I spent years suffering from unexplained symptoms. She quickly ran the correct tests and diagnosed me properly. I am finally able to treat my condition rather than mask the symptoms. The staff at this office is incredible--always smiling, friendly and helpful--even when I don't have insurance. Most offices treat a patient like a second class citizen when they don't have insurance. I highly recommend this practice for ob/gyn and any hormone related issues for women's health.

The little extras are great, warm funny socks, warm gown, chocolate at check out. The great basics including a great bedside manner Friendly staff, modern facilities. And an appropriate sense of humor. Very easy to talk with about embarrassing "things".

Probably the best OBGYN I have ever been to

I love his staff, I love his nurses, I love him! He is the first doctor who sat down with me after the exam and asked if I had any questions. I didn't feel rushed at all and he genuinely cares about your well-being. I just wish I would have found out about him before I had my son! The longest wait I have had is 10 minutes....both in the waiting room and in the exam room.

Had an unsucessful hysteroscopy with him. Was very painful and he was worried about getting his new pants wet. Was not impressed with front office. I wanted a copy of my records to go somewhere else, and they did not want to give them to me, said they had to ask him first if it was o.k.

Wonderful!

I saw some reviews on another site and was shocked. Dr. Sargent has always been so amazingly kind and attentive. He doesn't judge, and is very informative. I had to have a hysteroscopy done and there was no pain, no discomfort and I felt fine afterwards. He explained everything to me while he was doing it. A wonderful doctor who I would recommend to anyone in the Viera/Rockledge area.

Pushes the ablation procedure regardless of whether or not it is appropriate for you

Felt very uncomfortable..... He pushed the ablation procedure way too hard... Seemed overly concerned about billing..... Got second opinion from an excellent Gyn who ended up performing a full hysterectomy. Bottom line - second surgeon explained that had I underwent the ablation procedure I may have bled to death. I'm so gladiator trusted my inner voice and not this doctor.

Great Surgeon

I am somewhat baffled by some of the reviews on Dr. Sargent. I had a surgery done by him and was extremely thankful that he is so skilled and knowledgeable. If that equates to arrogance I will take that any day. If I want a buddy I have male friends for that, when it comes to my health I want the best (blank) doctor around. I love Dr. Sargent and couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Great Experience

I don't normally write these reviews but I personally had such a hard time finding a good OB/GYN that I wanted to share a great place I found. The office is really nice and homey, the staff are friendly, and Dr. Sargent is a pleasure to work with. After spending 9 months with him, I would highly recommend this practice. I would also like to add that I did my homework before making such an important decision for my family and myself and Dr. Sargent is incredibly well qualified. I'm very happy with my decision to come here!

Dr. Mark A Sargent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.