Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark V Sauer has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark V Sauer has the following 22 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Artificial Insemination
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reproductive Medicine
- Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sterilization Reversal
- Ovulation Induction
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Showing 5 of 25
It is obvious Dr. Sauer is highly skilled and a leader in his field. Dr. Sauer treated us with the utmost respect, completely informed, all questions answered and not rushed. However, the administrative staff at CWRC is the worst I have ever encountered in my life. Unbearable, rude, disrespectful, uninformed, lazy... just to put it lightly. The administrative and billing experience was such a nightmare I was forced to move to another clinic.
Dr. Sauer is an EXCELLENT physician and a leader in his field. He is brilliant, highly knowledgeable, always up to speed on the latest in research/treatments, and has a phenomenal bedside manner. He will take the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease while giving you as much information as you need to understand your condition and his recommendations. It is an absolute rarity for one physician to be extremely kind with a great bedside manner, but also absolutely brilliant. He is the best doctor I've seen (in any field) and I am lucky to have found him.
Dr. Sauer seems like a good doctor surrounded by Horrible staff.. He carefully listen to my problem and give me a path to go ahead.. It was my first visit to them and have PCOS and billing department put me under Infertility. How can they say infertility without being any diagnostic test done on me? PCOS and Infertility are not same.. I got a bill of $3000 for single office visit and some tests. I found out that tests performed on me were generic like Rubella, Vitamin D, TSH, CBC prolactin etc. If my PCP/OB Gyn would have done that then it would have cost me zero $ but since they put these generic blood work under Infertility so my insurance did not pay a thing.. African American lady at the billing department is the worst person you can come across.. Had to fight a lot to settle down the bill.. I really hoped to continue my treatment with Dr. Sauer but i dont have patience to deal with horrible staff..
Doctor is OK. Waited an hour and 10 minutes to see him. Staff is not good at all...which unfortunately is the bulk of people you will be dealing with. The staff in Westchester campus is the rudest anyone can come across. Its unacceptable. Are they there to help or chase people away. I am looking at other places to go instead beacuse of the people you have to deal with. They arent accommodating at all and not even emphatetic. Their hours for test work sucks! You need to be without a job to get anything done here. They are only open till 12 pm. and appointments are very hard to find. Its disappointing that such poor facilities available for such a big named hospital and equipped with such poor staff quality!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Mark V Sauer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsMark Victor Sauer Md, 499 Illinois St Fl 6, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark V Sauer in this video.
Dr. Mark V Sauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.