Dr. Mark Savarise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Savarise?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

If I could have given a lower score I would have. My mother was operated on by Dr Savarise and the surgery was botched. Not only was her artery cut she also had bowels shut down and liver complications. These issues have carried on for years. To this day she is not able to eat correctly. I have heard from multiple other people who had generally the same issues and have ended up with colostomy bags for the rest of their lives. By comparison, my mom was the lucky one.

Hernia repair

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Talked to me about my options, on the day of surgery explained exactly what he was going to do and why.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017