4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Schadt?

Haven't been the same

I had hernia surgery a year ago. After being terribly mistreated at St. Lukes in Bethlehem after my surgery I have never been the same. I can't swallow right and have lost a lot of the mobility in my hands. I've got discs out of whack in my neck. The other doctors I've been seeing aren't sure exactly what transpired. A year ago I was looking forward to getting the surgery over and done with and becoming active again. Unfortunately I doubt my life will ever be the same and may not ever know what happened. All I know is before the surgery I had discomfort from my hernia, immediately after the surgery I've never been the same. I wish I would have NEVER had the surgery.

Had my gallbladder removed by Dr Schadt! He was excellent in getting me in right away. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Excellent Surgeon!

Just had my gall bladder surgery performed by Dr. Mark Schadt. From the first office visit right through the surgery, he provided me with excellent care. He took the time to discuss my situation thoroughly, explained the procedure, was right on time at the hospital and checked with me two times after the surgery was done to make sure I was doing well. I could not be happier with how everything went. I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Schadt! He is definitely a very experienced and skilled surgeon who cares about his patients.

Still here

Removed mass in 95 still kicking good !

Patient

Dr. Shaadt explained my situation in a clear and concise way. He never rushed us. He followed up by obtaining the diagnostic testing and calling me personally. Excellent pre and post operative instructions. Surgery went as planned. His staff was excellent. I highly recommend him and will use him again if necessary.

Dr. Schadt took the time to answer all of my questions and I did not feel rushed at any appointments or after my surgery. Very calm and patient. Surgery went well and I've healed up very quickly. Would definitely recommend Dr. Schadt.

I had no complication following thyroid surgery performed by Dr. Mark Schadt and would recommend as a surgeon to others.

Dr. Mark E Schadt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.

Dr. Mark E Schadt Is this you?