Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark M Scheffer has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 17
- Dr. Scheffer was great to deal with, especially with all the concerns, and worries I had. - His prognosis was spot on about everything. - Everyone on his staff are pleasant, and very competant. His PA "Lori" is excellent, and right on top of all the details. - Need to have other hip replaced, and without hesitation, hope to have Dr. Scheffer perform the replacement.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2008, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mark M Scheffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDartmouth Hitchcock Concord, 253 Pleasant St, Concord, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark M Scheffer in this video.
Dr. Mark M Scheffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.