Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark J Schuld has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I've been with Dr. Schuld for almost 11 years and could not be any happier with the care my family has received. He delivered my first two children, and has been our primary care physician since. The staff is equally amazing. Two of the nurses have been there since I started seeing the doctor. It's very consistent good care. They're like family and I highly recommend Dr. Schuld and his staff.
Dr. Schuld was recommended to me by a friend who is a doctor. So, I had high expectation when I went in for my first visit. I was pleased with a well-run family practice with just the right amount of focus on patient and attention to details before I saw the doctor. Like most successful practices, Dr. Schuld is only a part of the story (a good part), and the team of folks working with him make him effective. Cecilia helped me get the new patient information compiled, and Polly prepared me for meeting with Dr. Schuld asking all the right questions and taking the requisite measures. Dr. Schuld appeared soon and got right to doing the physical. He was open and available for newbie questions and not once did I feel I was wasting his time. I must admit, he was probably the best start with a Doctor that I have had. Based on this initial experience, I am pleased with him and the Heritage Medical team.
This doctor is wonderful but his hours are horrible to get into, as they only take appts Mon-Thurs then only until 4:30. The front office staff is horrible --- twice the doctor told my husband & I we could drop in for a blood draw --- but the staff said the doctor didn't know what he was talking about they couldn't do it without appointments. The appointments take forever to get -- 45 days out. I hate to change because he is an awesome doctor but I need different service from the staff and appointments that work into life better.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schuld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mark J Schuld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark J Schuld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riley, IN.