Dr. Mark Scott Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Scott?

Posted on May 25th, 2016

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Scott's for over a year now and we don't really know any more today than we did when he started treating my husband. My husband is severely short of breath with minimal exertion and is really frustrated that he's not getting any better. As another viewer stated, the office staff is very disorganized and is not patient friendly. My husband had to get lab work and we got all the way to the lab group to find that the office had given us another patient's requisition and ours to another patient (HIPPA violation). They scheduled my husband for a bronchoscopy and forgot to notify the physician. These are only a few of the problems we have had

Cares only for Insurance

Posted on April 19th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Scott for a year and saw him only twice. he ordered all forms of tests which I did not mind, but when I had to get a medicine I was taking his staff kept messing up and I never was able to get my prescription re-written. I also needed to have surgery on my neck and the Surgeon asked repeatedly, as I also did , to send a release for the procedure. Had to cancel the surgery and now I am having to live with this pain. His office is disorganized, and they fail to be able to communicate between Dr. and Patient. He is arrogant and has an uncanny attitude to not listen to his patient. I fired his group!!!!!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017