Dr. Mark Scroggins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Scroggins?

Very Knowledgeable and Kind

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Office staff is very sweet and so is the nurse that always takes your weight and vitals. This is my first baby, and they've all made me feel really comfortable. Dr. Scoggins isn't one who seems to get on a personal level with you but he's very kind. He always makes sure every appointment that I'm not having any issues with my pregnancy. If you have any questions, he always gives the most honest answer. A friend recommended me and I have recommended him to others. Great doctor, knows exactly what he's doing.

BAD

Posted on October 26th, 2015

He pays more attention to the patient and not both the spouse. He's always late and he leaves the office and we have to seat and wait for hours to be seen.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Amazing, personable, great bed side manner, very professional, I have been a patient of Dr. Scroggins for eight years and have never had a bad experience with him or his staff.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I really love Dr Scroggins. He's a very good doctor and the only person I want to deliver my children!

Best Doctor and Staff Ever !!!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I have been going to Doctor Scroggins for 17 years. Never was Doctor Scroggins or his staff ever been rude or unkind to me , infact I feel they go out of their way to make you comfortable. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor and Staff.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I had a hard pregnancy this time and was treated so great by this office. The staff always helped me out and got me in for an appointment when needed. Dr. Scroggins was great. He took his time with me and never got frustrated. I had a great experience.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Horrible patient care!

Unfriendly staff and terrible scheduling.

Posted on May 6th, 2013

The staff at Dr. Scroggins office is rarely friendly or helpful. Patients seem to be seen in discernible order. We always arrive before our appointment time and always have to wait. Several times patients with later appointment times are seen first and the staff has an attitude if you inquire. Dr. Scroggins is nice enough but doesn't spend much time with patients and you have to ask him specific questions to get information out of him.

Not great

Posted on April 4th, 2013

First of all, the staff....meh. They are not the nicest ladies. They have attitudes most times and seem as if they have no time for you. Dr. Scroggins was not the ideal OBGYN for a first time pregnancy. His personality doesnt suit this field...He doesnt seem eager to answer questions. I wasnt sure what to ask most times, so I would expect him to offer information. No such luck. I was sick most of my pregnancy. It would have been nice to have a doc that cared or at least pretended to care. Maybe its a man thing? Anyway, just like the other comments, he DOES schedule around his vacation for whatever reason...I would not recommend him. Next time around, I will go to someone else.

BAD

Posted on August 9th, 2012

The staff was great. As for Dr. Scroggins, he had little time to visit and inform me what was going on. I had a high risk pregnancy thanks to a specialist who discovered it. He rushed me into inducing the pregnancy saying he would be on vacation. I wanted a normal birth and stood my ground. Thanks to the nurse at the hospital who at the last minute discovered my baby's chord was around her neck and thus I went in for an emergency C-Section, he was not there all this time. Don't get me wrong he knows his work, but has probably done it for too long to realize that every patient is a new patient and needs tender care.

He was the OB I chose for my first birth

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I had a bad experience. His staff was freindly to greet you but if you need something else they are very rude. Dr. Scroggins was not caring, he had a very cold personality. During my visits he never greeted me or shook my or my husbands hand. He never showed any concern even though I had a high risk pregnancy. During labor he did ann Episiotomy without my permission. Turns out my baby was under six lb. I did not need to be cut as much as he did or he could have asked at least. Also HE CUT THE UMBILICAL CORD HIMSELF. Never did he ask my husband who was standing there and wanted to cut the cord!

Posted on June 18th, 2017