Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark F Severino
Dr. Mark F Severino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Severino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark F Severino has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to see Dr. Severino at SIRM Las Vegas and want to thank him and his staff for listening to my needs and providing a great experience . After my first treatment I spoke with Dr. Severino about some of the issues we had with the clinical staff. He listened to my concerns and addressed all of the issues we had. Our subsequent treatment with them was great and resulted in a positive pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Severino for listening to your patient and making me feel part of the process.
First, I must say that the staff members at Red Rock Fertility center are very friendly, courteous and polite ( a rarity in Las Vegas). However, Dr. Savrino does not spend any time with his patients, he is always rushing you to get out of his office. He ordered so many tests and took five minutes to explain what the results were, I left the office confused after going through some painful ultrasounds and different blood works. In addition, I do not believe he gives you the right diagnoses. He wants you to commit to IUI or IVF right away without exploring other options. I am not happy to be with him except that he accepts my insurance.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mark F Severino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark F Severino in this video.
Dr. Mark F Severino is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.