4.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Lumbar surgery

Very happy

Top Neurosurgeon

I'm 30 years old and have suffered with progressive nerve pain that started in right groin during 6th month of pregnancy 5 years ago. During that time, I saw dozens of orthopedic, pain management, and neurological physicians. They all had different diagnosis' and all advised me that the pain going down my leg is something I would have to live with and I shouldn't have anymore children. After discovering the tarlov cysts on an MRI, we researched and found Dr. Shaya. He personally responded to my emails almost immediately and we spoke several times on the phone. He made it to where we would only have to travel to see him one time for the surgery (if we felt comfortable after the appointment). After 5 years of unrelenting nerve pain, I woke up from surgery with the leg pain completely gone. Dr. Shaya also said he sees no reason we can't have another child. He changed our lives and we are forever grateful for his kind but exquisite expertise. As well as eagerness to help. Thank you, Dr. Shaya!

El mejor Dr Agradecidos de su excelencia Es un hombre enviado por Dios a la tierra para ayudar con su amabilidad e inteligencia

Excellent doctor, my life has changed.

Very knowledgeable, he speaks frankly with no sugar coating, and EXPLAINED MY ISSUE in detail, I haven’t notice that before on any previous doctors’ meetings. I have lumbar arthritis, bulged disks with sciatic pain, and many years with back pain make you deeply incredulous, but his advice resolve my issue, I got my life back. I’m very grateful for his care, wisdom and good heart. I was expecting to easy my pain but actually BE OUT of pain has been a life change. I recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Mark R Shaya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.