Dr. J Shreve Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. J Shreve?

Wonderful Dr!!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Shreve is AMAZING!!!! Absolutely love him. He is so wonderful with children. The only downside is that everyone feels the same way, so it's hard to get an appointment with him sometimes.

Why I am in school for my BSN

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Shreve truly touched the life of me & my family. At the very young age of 6 I realized I wanted to become" just like Dr Shreve," I told my parents. & at 21 I am enroll in college to do just that. He has been praised over & over with the care that he provides his patients & has been my families pediatric doctor for years. Not just myself but almost every one of my cousins saw him as well & now as some of them begin to have kids they want him as their child's pediatrician too. He was one of the biggest influences in my young life & it truly sculpted who I want to be. He has been featured as America's #1 pediatrician & has never let the spotlight take away from the man he always was to me & my family.

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Dr. Shreve is absolutely the best in terms of his manner and treatment. He is as respectful, caring and supportive as they come! He has treated my daughters over 12 years. We've had a few crisis situations where I believe his medical care either saved their lives, or at least prevented greater harm from occurring. I have great trust in and respect for Dr. Shreve.

Great Doc.....Wonderful man!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Shreve has been my son's doctor for over 16 years and I feel blessed for that!

Great doctor -- good with kids and parents

Posted on October 13th, 2010

We've been seeing Dr. Shreve for seven years now and have never had any complaints. He is very calm and caring and takes time to listen to parents and their concerns. I've told friends who also use our practice if they need a consult (not a sick appointment) it's worth the wait to get Dr. Shreve as opposed to taking the first appointment with the next available physician. Our son has attention and focus issues and Dr. Shreve has done a fabulous job taking care of us!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016