Dr. Mark Silbey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Silbey?

Labrum Surgery

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Silbey is top of the line. He was very attentive thorough and genuine. I would highly recommend Dr. Silbey. Keene NH is very lucky to have him in the area.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Miniscus Surgery

Posted on May 28th, 2013

All went well, no issues after surgery, it has been a very good experience, Dr., hospital, rehab

Do not waste your time

Posted on June 21st, 2010

I had an injury in 2004 (patella dislocation) I had spent nearly two years going to Mr. Sibley who gave me not only a wrong diagnosis but told me my cartilage in my knee would grow back which never did and I eventually had to have a cartilage micro fracture done as well as an entire ligament replacement after two other dislocations had occurred. Also he was stuck on my having a bone spur which never turned out to be the case. I wasted nearly two years placing trust in this doctor who only eventually made havoc in my life over the injury occurring and what follows when you cannot get around. I highly believe Mark Silbly to be the worst doctor of the 20th century and am thankful I eventually found a wonderful doctor who took the time to review and take care of me for my best health (Dr. Hennig, Gilford NH) also this injury was work related and I believe Silby to be byist and unfair of that. Please do NOT waste your time on him unless you want to mess yourself up worse!

Posted on December 15th, 2015