Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Slaga
Dr. Mark Slaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oneida, NY, with another office in Camden, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Slaga is affiliated with St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center, Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare and Oneida Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Slaga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 15
I SAW THE DR 1 TIME FOR A LUMP IN MY NECK, HE NEW INSTANTLY IT WAS CANCER BECAUSE OF HIS QUICK DIAGNOSIS AND THE FACT THAT HE CALLED IN PERSONAL FAVORS I WAS UNDER GOING TREATMENT WITHIN 27 DAYS HE TOOK TIME (AFTER HOURS) TO CALL AND ASK HOW I WAS DOING WITHIN 8 MONTHS I WAS IN REMISSION OVER A YEAR LATER AND IM STILL HEALTHY BECAUSE OF DR, SLAGA I STILL HAVE MY LIFE AND MY KIDS STILL HAVE THEIR DAD I CAN NEVER THANK HIM ENOUGH
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Slaga,and want him to come back to his practice. We miss him and we keep checking with his office and they keep telling us they don't know when he is coming back. Please come back! Dr. Slaga is a DR. who cares and listens to what the patient has to say.He spends the time needed with you and answers and explains your medical concerns. When you leave his office you feel great,because your questions were answered and you feel that he was not rushing you,just helping and caring.We don't want to see anyone else! Praying for him everyday to come back!
I found Mark to be an excellent doctor. I found this site because I received a call from the med center that his has taken a leave of absence and they do not know if he will return. I am so annoyed by this as he is the only doctor I am comfortable with. I hope he opens a new practice in my area and with my insurance.
Dr. Slaga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Oneida Healthcare Center
Yale New Haven Hospital
Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division
Hospital of Saint Raphael
St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
St. Luke`s Campus
Faxton St Luke`s
20 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Slaga in this video.
Dr. Mark Slaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneida, NY.