Dr. Mark Slaughter Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Slaughter?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

3 years ago I was a patient after being diagnosed with a dissected aorta. I was flown by AirCare to Jewish Hospital in Louisville where I met Dr. Slaughter outside that new hybrid operation room. This man and his team saved me from CERTAIN DEATH. As far as my follow up appointment, I was in and out quickly. I cannot Thank Jewish Hospital and their staff enough for my GREAT TREATMENT while a patient.

I am a heart transplant who is functioning perfectly normal today, and will without exception give 100% credit to my Dear Lord, Dr. Slaughter and his fine staff.

Posted on September 28th, 2012