Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Sobel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark A Sobel has the following 28 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Tennis Elbow
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bone Fracture
- Stress Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Sprains and Strains
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sports Medicine
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Mark A Sobel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Sobel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Mark A Sobel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsSobel & Zell Orthopedic Associates, 525 Route 73 S Ste 303, Marlton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Sobel in this video.
Dr. Mark A Sobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.