Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Solano
Dr. Mark Solano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Solano is affiliated with Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp, Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Solano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Solano has been my pcp for 21 years and my family's for even longer. He and his office have taken care of all my family members and we love them all. I think the wait time is long, but worth it because he does spend time with me. Go with a list of questions because you can get distracted! I have not been to many other doctor's in Denver, but haven't needed to because I think he's one of the best!!
Dr. Solano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Swedish Medical Center
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
St Anthony Summit Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Mark Solano accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions895 S Logan St, Denver, CO
Dr. Mark Solano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.