Dr. Mark G Speaker Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark G Speaker?

MISERABLE

Dr. Speaker is arrogant and condescending...without justifiable cause. If you respect your vision, or yourself, run, don't walk

Don't look back

Dr. Speaker is unpleasant, unkind and unethical.

A Lost Art Found - Bedside manner

If I want to be entertained, I'll go to a show; if I want timeliness I have no idea where to get that because it's usually not on trains, airplanes, highways or anything else. So what can I expect if I wait at the doctor? I personally don't care. What I DO WANT is a doctor who is intelligent, communicative, patient, and excellence in practice. Dr. Speaker is all of those. I notice the questions asked here have little to do with care or results but may as well have been asked of a waiter at a restaurant. I want the best darned eye doctor I can get who explains things to be so I can grasp the condition, prognosis and recovery. Period. He's a great doctor. I don't understand the prima-donnas who want service NOW.

I rarely make the effort to write reviews, but my experience was so terrible here I had to mention it. This office is completely mismanaged. I showed up for a 1pm appointment, didn't see anyone until 2:15, and never saw the doctor. Finally at 2:40 I left to go back to work. All for an elective procedure. Other people were there waiting for hours and also complaining about the length of time to see the doctor. This office should respect its patients more by not overbooking them / forcing them to wait unnecessarily.

Dr. Mark G Speaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.