Dr. Mark A Spicer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Spicer?

Best care anywhere. Best surgeon, most professional man and compassionate.

no , not my Dr

went there , thought he was great,,,, at one time, no more,

Not a good experience

I had such high hopes for Dr. Spicer. He seemed well qualified, and very knowledgeable. He gave me a complete and well explained diagnosis. I have a h ...

Best Doctor Ever

I had my consultation with Dr. Spicer and he was very very knowledgeable and is a pro at the medical software and reading and interpreting the cd scans and reports. He is an excellent communicator and his manner is straight to the point and matter a fact with out any hesitation and makes excellent choices on his confirming diagnosis and leaves nothing to chance, and he doesn't make snap decisions and "he is at the top of his game." I recommend him very very highly and am looking forward to his treatment program. I am extremely satisfied with his presence, and manner. I have a great feeling about the kind of compassionate doctor his is. His kindness is greatly appreciate. I am lucky to have found him. He looked at my records and immediately, asked me to come in within two days, rather than wait for my appointment which would have been two weeks away. He deserves more than five stars.

Excellent Doctor caring , attentive thoroughly explained what was wrong with me ,accurate diagnosis.

My Daughter Lauren

Dr. Spicer listened to my daughter describe her back pain. He studied all of her previous tests from other doctors and surgeons. He offered her is opinion and helped her make a very difficult decision. She connected with him on a personal level and his help was invaluable to her. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Great doctor. Wonderful personality.

Spent two months trying to schedule surgery with him. Each time he said within a week. Now I find he's leaving.

Really spent a lot of time explaining my condition and the options available to me.

Wonderful experience, Dr. Spicer was so informative and comforting at the same time.. I put me and my entire family at ease!!!!

Thank you Dr. Spricer & PA Myra Martinez

I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis and underwent several treatments of cortisone injections over an 8 week period in my lower spine (L4 - L5 & S1). None worked. I was referred to Dr Spicer. I met him on Friday morning and he spent about 45 minutes with me and my wife discussing options and explaining that cortisone injections would not work - I was broken and only surgery would fix the problem. The following Thursday I had surgery. I researched the surgery and found that the recovery period is about 12 months before one begins to feel fully recovered. I am at 12 months and feeling very good. It has been a long road, but Dr. Spicer & PA Myra Martinez have given me my life back. I am able to do most things like I did before surgery.....limit my lifting. Myra is Great - she works endlessly and always answers calls and follows up. Thank you Dr. Spicer for giving me my life back, you and your team are great!!!

Dr. Mark A Spicer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.