Dr. Mark Sprague Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Sprague?

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Sprague did a complete shoulder replacement on my 79 year old Mom...he was exceptional...her shoulder is doing well. Its been less than 2 months and she has been 100 percent pain free.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I am 88 years old and had a bad fall. Had a break in my leg and a small crack in my hip. I was treated so wonderful through out the whole process with the surgery, then to the nursing home with great care and a lot of physical therapy. Dr. Sprague and his nurse have been a god send to us, and they worked with my daughter all the way from hospital stay, surgery and nursing home , and after visit. To us they are the greatest, and we thank them for everything. We would recommend Dr. Sprague to everyone .

Posted on September 14th, 2015