Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark A Stpierre
Dr. Mark A Stpierre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Cabot, AR and Jacksonville, AR . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stpierre is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and St Vincent Medical Center North. Dr. Stpierre has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Stpierre has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark A Stpierre has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Dr. Mark A Stpierre has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
My wife and I have been treated by Dr. StPierre for 7+ years. I believe that my health and that of my wife is better than we could expect at our ages because of his attention to detail in assessing our health and accurately prescribing needed medications. He is an excellent cardiologist and I have wholeheartedly recommended him to my family and friends.
I have to agree with An honest heart, this doctor would never give us a direct answer. He gave flip remarks to our questions. He talks down to the patients and is extremely disrespectful. Most patients who are there are already under a great deal of stress and do not need to stressed anymore! He really needs to work on his bedside manner and have a great deal more compassion for his patients! I will NOT recommend him to ANYONE! This review requires that you give it a star, so 1 star is on there but he does not deserve even that!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Stpierre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Mark A Stpierre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Stpierre, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in North Little Rock, AR, in this video.
Dr. Mark A Stpierre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.