Dr. Mark Stavitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stavitsky?

True Caring Physician

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Stravinsky has a great personality and puts your mind at ease, no matter what the situation may be. He is thorough and explains to you in layman terms what is going on. He isn't one of those "stuffy" physicians who try to present an air of superiority. Instead, he is likable, personable and he makes you realize that the health and wellness of your family are his number one priority. We have nicknamed him "Dr. Happy" because that is how he makes you feel when you are in his presence.

Office Staff needs lots of help

Posted on January 4th, 2012

This was my first time going to see Dr. Stavitsky and while he lived up to the great reviews on this site, the front end staff left a bad taste in my mouth. I almost left while waiting, because I was not greeted when I came in, some of the staff were gossiping openly and it seemed as though one of the women were giving another mom an attitude when she was asking her questions. Hopefully, this will not be the case next time I go there.

LOVE Dr. Mark!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

My son has seen Dr. Stavitsky since birth and we would never see anyone else! He makes visiting the pediatrician a FUN experience. I also feel that Dr. Stavitsky really listens to my concerns. I highly recommend him!

If you love you kids, bring them to Dr. Stavitsky

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I have 3 small boys, 1 suspected of Aspergers, and 2 with allergies, asthma and eczema. I am so leery of doctors and My middle child hates going to the dr since hes been poked and prodded since birth. As you can imagine, I have seen many doctors over the duration of my sons' lives. I have never met a doctor so kind, attentive, willing to listen more than Dr. Stavitsky. You can tell he loves his job and is excellent at it. Honestly, If you love you kids, bring them to Dr. Stavitsky. He will love them too!

Great Pediatrician

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr. Stavitsky was referred to my by a friend. He is just as pleasant and knowledgeable as I was told.

Excellent

Posted on June 24th, 2010

My daughter is three and has been seen by Dr. Stavitsky since day one. He is very professional, informative and patient. As a new parent took time to explain anything I questioned and is not a pill pusher.

Posted on September 15th, 2009

WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER, VERY CARING, HE SAW MY BROTHERS GROWING UP AND I COULD THINK OF NO ONE ELSE TO SEE MY OWN CHILDREN GROW UP

Posted on February 10th, 2016