Dr. Mark A Stefaniuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Stefaniuk?

Awesome Doctor. He takes his time with you, listens to you, and gives suggestions. I would refer him to everyone. He is great!

Doctor's Response

The following response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician. Thanks for the feedback. Take care.

Happy

I have been seeing Dr Stefaniuk for a few years. His personal demeanor and informative approach has been great. I would hate to have to change. TY

Doctor's Response

Rob, thank you for your kind words. Take care The above response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician.

Highly recommend

Have seen Dr. Stefaniuk for about 5 years. The staff is great but above all he is the easiest to talk to of any Dr I've had (I'm 53). He does a great job of explaining everything.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Robert. Take care. The above response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician.

I am always comfortable w Dr Stefaniak. He never rushes me and is always willing to spend time to talk about any concerns I have. He is easy to talk to and never talks "above" me. It's like seeing a friend. His MA Jessie is also very nice and always has time for any questions. They are a great team and I'm glad I found them. Couldn't be happier. The office staff are also great. 5 stars from me!

Dr. Stefaniuk is a great doctor. Will spend time with you to discuss any questions or concerns to you. Best doctor I've gone to.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Stefanuik is a knowledgable caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and won't give up until he finds a solution. I am very glad that I was able to find Dr. Stefanuik.

Dr. Mark A Stefaniuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Prospect, IL.