Have you seen Mark F Stegman?

He is the most caring and sincere doctor I have ever met! He helped me overcome several years of infertility and then delivered my son. I love this man almost as much as my husband and my son! The only reason the wait time in the office is long is because he really does take his time with every patient. I will gladly wait for him because I know he's actually helping someone and not being a typical dr and cramming too many appts in to get more money. He makes sure you understand what he's telling you. During one of my appts he even took time to explain things to my husband because he could tell he was confused. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Stegman!

We could not be happier after we met with Dr. Stegman. We are dealing with infertility issues and we are just over the moon with hope in achieving pregnancy. Dr. Stegman took his time, was kind and answered my long long list of questions. He is really a blessing.

Type 2 Diabetes