Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Steiner
Dr. Mark A Steiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Steiner is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Steiner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Steiner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 17
I will never forget the day I met Dr. Steiner. He was seeing me in consultation when I was an inpatient in the hospital .. breezed into the room as I was brushing my teeth! I managed to let him know what I was doing and he waited for me without any complaint. He listened intently to my symptoms, asked pertinent questions, and what made the most impression on me is that he believed me! I had told other cardiologists my symptoms and was treated as though I was a hysteric .. turns out I have a rather rare condition which was accurately proven and diagnosed thanks to Dr. Steiner. He is as nice and caring as he is smart and compassionate. Hands down, he is my favorite doc.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Steiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Mark A Steiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Steiner in this video.
Dr. Mark A Steiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.