Dr. Mark A Steinhauser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Steinhauser?

fred

Top Shelf family G.P.

Dr. Steinhauser has been my family doctor for many, many years. He is a good listener which is critical to communication with me as a patient. It is also essential to starting a diagnosis. Dr. Steinhauser is professional and caring in his meetings and treatment and although he has to see many patients, he and his nursing staff take time to answer any questions or concern I have had. If lab or test results are inscrutable to me, I can call the office and he or his staff answer in English, any questions I have about the lab results that I do not comprehend. In addition, Dr. Steinhauser does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist if he feels that would facilitate a healthy outcome for me. I am very fortunate to have had Dr. Steinhauser as my general practitioner.

Excellent service and care. The best.