Dr. Mark D Sternfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Sternfeld?

Concerned

My belief is that Dr. Sternfeld is more interested in his Laptop than what you have to say. He cannot get your medications recorded correctly, and asks you the same questions with every visit. It’s apparent that the patient experience is not as valuable as what fills his wallet. Dr. Sternfeld and BMC are both made for each other.

Excellent family Dr.

Dr. Sternfeld has been our family Dr. for nearly 15 years. He is a patient, knowledgeable,highly competent physician. Probably the finest Dr. in the area.

Offensive and Condescending

I had an appointment to determine if he should be my primary care physician. He didn't listen at all. He would ask a question and then interrupt. He wasted about an hour of my time, and I didn't get the opportunity to ask any questions. He also wanted to treat me for two things that are managed perfectly with lifestyle. I called immediately following the appointment to complain. He was very offensive and condescending.

paTIENT BEWARE!

I was diagnosed with a serious condition. Mark Sternfeld's response was 'you poor sucker'.I couldn't believe my ears. There were other things I observed in the way he condcted himself that I thought were sub standard as well which I will not go into, but that comment was enough for me.There are too many good, caring doctors out there to wast time on one who is not!

DR MARK

DR MARK IS GENUINE IN HIS CARE FOR EVERYONE.

Personable, professional, and he actually listens!

Both my wife and I have visited Dr. Sternfeld, and we've been very impressed by his caring attitude and interest in a patient's overall health as well as specific issues. He has spent as much time during each visit as we need to thoroughly answer any questions we might have. He obviously studies a patient's background information, and considers this in making his diagnoses/recommendations. We recommend him highly!

Not impressed with Dr. M. Sternfeld.