Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Stevenson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark E Stevenson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Family Planning
Dr. Mark E Stevenson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark E Stevenson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
We have been seeing a doctor at this clinic that is currently retired and my family thought they would just switch to this same location doctor. However, as soon as my doctor retired this doctor took a two week vacation closing the clinic for most of those 2 weeks. Clearly not well thiught out for patient satisfaction.This doctor does not take patients past 2:30 PM, making it impossible to bring my children in for well child check ups and for sports physicals without taking them out of school. Because of his short workday ,phone calls are returned during my workday rather than after 4 o'clock like they used to be , so my workday is interrupted. Standoffish during exams, appears to us that he fears germs or being coughed on . I've also heard him speak disrespectfully to the staff.
Supposed to be a new patient, he canceled on my first appointment, second appointment I was never notified that he left clinic. Not sure what to make of this, but this is poor customer service.
Fairview was not forth coming with this info. They did not wan to give my new practice address to my patients, they did not want to lose any of my patients to Allina.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Mark E Stevenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllina Health Minnetonka Clinic, 4729 County Road 101, Minnetonka, MN
Dr. Mark E Stevenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minnetonka, MN.