Dr. Mark Stevenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stevenson?

My favorite Doctor ever!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr. Stevenson is very kind, caring and an excellent doctor. He is personable, and goes the extra mile to explain the procedure at hand.

Inconvenient

Posted on October 8th, 2016

We have been seeing a doctor at this clinic that is currently retired and my family thought they would just switch to this same location doctor. However, as soon as my doctor retired this doctor took a two week vacation closing the clinic for most of those 2 weeks. Clearly not well thiught out for patient satisfaction.This doctor does not take patients past 2:30 PM, making it impossible to bring my children in for well child check ups and for sports physicals without taking them out of school. Because of his short workday ,phone calls are returned during my workday rather than after 4 o'clock like they used to be , so my workday is interrupted. Standoffish during exams, appears to us that he fears germs or being coughed on . I've also heard him speak disrespectfully to the staff.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Do not trust this doctor. He prescribes people with too many strong medications at once.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

He is an Extraordinary man. The Top in his field. You have got to just experience his practice.

Dr. Cancel

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Supposed to be a new patient, he canceled on my first appointment, second appointment I was never notified that he left clinic. Not sure what to make of this, but this is poor customer service.

Doctor's Response

Fairview was not forth coming with this info. They did not wan to give my new practice address to my patients, they did not want to lose any of my patients to Allina.

Posted on October 10th, 2017