Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Stine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark C Stine has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Stine has been my parents physician for several years. He always takes his time and really cares about his patients both medically and emotionally. He is so compassionate and extremely thorough. I have worked in the medical field for over 30 years and he is one of the few outstanding physicians I have encountered.
Dr. Stine is one of the best most compasionate Doctors that I have been associated with. His overall concern and diagnosis of a problem is right on or on the right track. He doesn't ignore any complaint and follows up. The only real problem is the follow-up accuracy of the front office staff. Many time you have to call and call for information you are waiting for.
Our family has always been pleased with the care we receive from Dr. Mark Stine. We have been going to him for almost as long as he has been practicing in Largo. We transferred to him when our previous doctor changed insurance providers. Dr. Stine cared for my father and saw him through his prostate cancer and found a treatment which was compatible with my dad's wishes for "no chemo or surgery." Dad had many more comfortable years with us. Dr. Stine also cared for my mother-in-law who battled with Alzheimer's dementia. My husband and I also are his patients. There is usually a waiting time to see him but that is because he takes time with his patients and doesn't dismiss them if they need more time. He has often come in to say he will be just a bit longer.
30 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mark C Stine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri Star Medical Partners, 13787 Belcher Rd S Ste 100, Largo, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark C Stine in this video.
Dr. Mark C Stine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.