Dr. Roland M Stover Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roland M Stover?

Dr. Stover performed surgery on my shoulder twice. The second surgery was 6 months after my first...I always felt like he didn't believe me. I had more stress from him than from my surgeries. After an mri proved me right, and he performed the second surgery I tore my rotary again (worse than ever) and was then told by him that sometimes old ladies just can't be repaired and I would have to deal with it. I did for a couple years until my shoulder got so bad I was referred by another doctor to a specialist at OSU. Guess what, it appears that a woman in her fifties is really not an old woman after all. I think Dr. Stover is a nice man, however his knowledge is limited.

Dr. Roland M Stover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marysville, OH.