Dr. Mark D Stracks Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Stracks?

Please don't go if your a women

Dr.Streck immediately wrote me off as a drug seeker . Which I am not . I went to him seeking professional help . Didn't listen to a word I was trying to tell him . He didn't have a problem asking about my sex life , if I was on birth control or why I haven't tried an IUD . I'm over 40 and what business is it of his and what does that have to do with my visit . That is my Gyno's job. I was mortified and left feeling worse . He Stated I had a learning disability , which I don't . This Dr. had horrible manners and if your a sensitive person do NOT go to him . He was cold ! He was unwelcoming and he will treat you like a drug addict right off the bat ! I wish I Never spoke with him . His office is disgusting ! My first time in a psychiatrists and I feel like I have PTSD from the way he treated me . Stay away ! He looked up my pharmacy history and seen a medication I took years ago from the same dr. I've only seen 1 doctor in the last 10 years with him being the 2nd . Don't expect to leave this office feeling good . You will 100 percent will leave depressed . Why he's a doctor is beyond me . I thought a psychiatrist was to be warm and welcoming . He is EXTREMELY judgmental! He also wanted to drug test me , as well as pill counting what ever that is . I guess a lot of his patients are drug addicts. He talked with his eyes closed . Weirdo!

Concerned Family Member

Doctor doesn't listen to patient needs let alone family member concerns. Medicates patient without finding underlying issue. Very confrontation and defensive. Tired to change doctor and was not helpful as if Keeping patients to Fill beds. Patient feels threatened and dismisses there feelings making recuperation almost impossible. What he says goes and if you ask or don't agree yells at you and argumentative to point you feel threatened. Not compassionate or understanding. Professional should want to help his patient and he doesn't not care for his patients. It's his way or the highway. Should not be in this practice.

Wonderful Doctor

A wonderful doctor with a keen perception of all things. Blindness is no problem. Great.

Don't waste precious time

Don't waste precious time while you or your loved one are suffering from anxiety, depression, etc. This doctor obviously doesn't care about the well being of his patients. He down plays issues, making the patient feel invalid and hopeless, and like they have to figure out why they need medicine. Not only did He did not give my husband the help he needed, he was unprofessional, prideful, and argumentative with him! Unbelievable.......

Poor Doctor

I should have done better research. This doctor already had a reputation for being arrogate and poor bed side manner. Family member has been with him for about a year. No improvement. He is really stuck on himself. We are leaving his services.

The first time I saw Dr. Stracks I was caught a little off guard because he did not look directly at me or had his eyes closed then I realized that he was almost blind. He listened to my concerns and at first was not sure if the VA had diagnosed me correctly. After a couple of visits he agree with my diagnosis but did not agree with the VA's method of treatment and believed that my problems were related to a head injury I substained on active duty. The VA had refused to give me full disability even though I could not hold a job for long periods because of headaches and not being able to deal with stress. After his consulted with the VA doctor my full disability was approved and I am finally able to have a more fulfilling life for the first time in 12 years. He saved my life.

Review of Visit

Upon entering office Dr was kind and introduced himself as it was my first visit. I noticed 2 computers in office were set to giant print. When talking Dr did not look at me all the time and preferred to look down, sometimes when eyes were shut. When he referred to written records he used a hand magnifying glass. I then realized he is either legally blind or close to it. His profionalism and medical care were exemplary. He rifilled presc. after talking about them for prob. and rescheduled me for 2 months. I found him to be a very good Dr.

Very poor in accuracy in diagnosing a problem. Very poor in listening to symptoms patient is describing and responding with the correct medecine torelieve the anxiety. In five months of therapy he never could get the patient to a medecine level where the patient could function at all. Upon changing doctorsthe patient was accurately diagnosed, prescribed a new medecine and functioning well within one week. Also twice he cancelled a much neededappointment with the patient. He should not be in practice!!!